This online Short Course outlines the key elements of operating a successful outdoor fitness training business as a fitness professional. Australian weather in most places presents a great opportunity to host an outdoor fitness program. Outdoor Fitness sessions have seen growth rates close to 40% over the past 10 years and provide a great way to bring in extra income to your fitness business and expose you to clients with other health and fitness preferences.
It is expected students have a fitness professional qualification of Certificate IV in Fitness or greater.
- Identify the key elements of a successful outdoor fitness training business
- Reflect on the professional responsibilities and duty of care of the fitness trainer in managing clients
- Outline training session planning and delivery options in the outdoor setting
- Identify risk management procedures to consider in managing an outdoor fitness training business
- Gain an understanding of local
- Identify growing local health, fitness and community networks
- Develop high-level communication and client referral skills to enable collaboration across sectors.
Assessment: Online Quiz
Duration: 4 hours
CPD Hours: 4 hours
Intakes: Enrolments are taken throughout the year on a continuous basis.
Study Mode: Online
Outcomes, Career Opportunities and Occupations:This course provides Professional Development for health and fitness professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.
If you are
a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia as a Group
Exercise/Gym Instructor or greater, you will also be eligible to attain Fitness
Australia CECs on the successful completion of this course.
Course Enquiries: CPD-Enquiries@cqu.edu.au