- Understand the basics of the client connection, follow up and organic marketing to build relationships in a fitness community
- Implement day to day activities that will ensure clients check in with the fitness business on a daily basis, whether they are physically in your classes or not
- Establish systematic procedures to reduce workload and also a sense of community for members and clients
- Identify the type of fitness community, philosophies you want clients to adopt and embrace
- Identify simple strategies that fitness professionals can adopt for follow up and feedback.
Assessment: Online Quiz
Duration: 2 hours
CPD Hours: 2 hours
Intakes: Enrolments are taken throughout the year on a continuous basis.
Study Mode: Online
Outcomes, Career Opportunities and Occupations:This course provides Professional Development for Health and Fitness Professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.
If you are a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia as a Group Exercise/Gym Instructor or greater, you will also be eligible to attain Fitness Australia CECs on the successful completion of this course.
Course Enquiries: CPD-Enquiries@cqu.edu.au