This online Short Course outlines how fitness professionals can build a business network of professionals across community including health, fitness, wellbeing, leisure, or medical disciplines. Focussed on developing relationships which are client-centric, demonstrate a continuity of care, provide referrals and foster trust and communication to provide holistic management of clients.
- Identify potential health fitness and community partners to build a business network
- Identify the philosophy, culture, message or ‘brand’ of your business network
- Understand how to establish the format and commitment of the business network
- Understand the ‘power of many’ and the reach of ‘word of mouth’ endorsements.
- Outline mechanisms to reinforce the strength of the business network and provide mutually beneficial outcomes for business relationships.
Assessment: Online Quiz
Duration: 2 hours
CPD Hours: 2 hours
Intakes: Enrolments are taken throughout the year on a continuous basis.
Study Mode: Online
Outcomes, Career Opportunities and Occupations:This course provides Professional Development for health and fitness professionals.
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.
If you are a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia as a Group Exercise/Gym Instructor or greater, you will also be eligible to attain Fitness Australia CECs on the successful completion of this course.
Course Enquiries: CPD-Enquiries@cqu.edu.au